A gift transmittal that has been initiated but not completed (i.e., status is “Incomplete”) can be reassigned to a new award owning org in the Gift Transmittals system.
Before You Start
- The gift transmittal must be initiated in the Gift Transmittals system and have a status of Incomplete before it can be reassigned.
- Reassignment will not be allowed if the transmittal status is In Review.
Access Gift Transmittals
- Select SU Gift User
- Select Gift Processing
- Read the Gift Transmittals Confidentiality Agreement
- Select Proceed
Find the Gift Transmittal That Needs to Be Completed
- Under the Gifts Requiring Your Action section, find the gift transmittal record
- Select Next to page through the records, if needed
- Select the Transmittal Id link that requires your action
- Select Gift Inquiry from top left menu
- Enter information about the gift at the top of the page as search criteria
- Select Search
- From the Gift Transmittal Form column, select the Gift Transmittal ID number
Reassign Gift to Another Department
- Under Deposit Gift in New or Existing Account, select Existing Fund or New Fund from the drop-down list
- Select Reassign next to Award Owning Org
- Enter four-letter code for New Award Owning Org
- Enter Comments
- Select I will complete the Gift Transmittal Form or I will not be completing the Gift Transmittal Form
If you do not have authority to complete the Gift Transmittal Form, I will complete the Gift Transmittal Form is disabled, and I will not be completing the Gift Transmittal Form is pre-selected. Once you select Submit, you will no longer have access to view this gift transmittal.
- Select Submit
- Select OK
The gift is reassigned to the department indicated, and the new department’s gift users are notified by email to complete their required tasks for this gift transmittal.