FCM is a booking channel that offers a dedicated, onsite travel agent to assist with complex trips.
- Dedicated travel agent
- Stanford air, hotel and car rental discounts
- Assistance with complicated international travel
- Assistance with multiple travelers and visitors
- Payment by Stanford Travel Card (TCard, preferred) or personal credit card
For security purposes, FCM is unable to issue a ticket unless a travel profile has been completed. All travelers must do an initial sign-in on the FCM Hub before booking any travel. Please review your travel profile carefully and be sure to save any time after you update your profile. For assistance with profile registration, contact: Online Customer Care (OCC) at @email/800-858-0605.
Learn more about the current FCM travel agent team.
Sign in to the FCM Hub
- If this is your first time logging in to the FCM Hub, go to the FCM Hub, enter your Stanford email address under User Name, and select "Forgot Your Password?" A password reset link will be emailed to you.
- Click the reset link in your email to return to the FCM Hub.
- Enter your email address as a User Name, and create a new password. You will now have access to your profile and the FCM Hub.
- To authorize a travel arranger to book travel on your behalf, search and select an arranger from the Authorization option in your Travel Profile menu.
- Click through the other options in your Travel Profile menu to add your payment information, loyalty numbers and passport information.
When completing the Expense Reimbursement, be sure to select Stanford Travel – FCM as the booking method.
Answers to Common Questions
Visit Recent Updates on Booking University-Sponsored Travel for commonly-requested information, such as how to book multi-person travel.