The Stanford Guest House is the only hotel owned and operated by Stanford University. Services and amenities are designed specifically to meet the needs of the Stanford community, and all individuals and groups affiliated with or visiting Stanford University, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory (SLAC) or Stanford Medicine are welcome.
- Direct billing with any Stanford department
- Staff's extensive knowledge of campus
- Contribution to student community
- 24/7 front desk service
- Free shuttle service to campus
- Low rates
- Revenue helps offset room and board increases and supports student programs
- Go to Stanford Guest House Reservations
- Select the affiliation that applies to you to continue (Stanford University, SLAC or Stanford Medicine).
If you already have an account, you can start by signing in.
- Go to Stanford Guest House Group Reservation Inquiry
- Complete the form.
After you have submitted the form, a representative of the Guest House will contact you within 24 to 48 hours.
- Specifically for those with scheduled experiments or approved research at SLAC, go to SLAC User Reservations and follow the prompts.