Approvers can access delegated Oracle transaction approvals in case they return from being out of the office sooner than expected, or they return and the delegate has not acted on certain transactions.
Access Your Delegated Oracle Transaction Approvals
Before You Start
- You need a SUNet ID and password.
- From the Oracle Home page Worklist, select Full List to access the complete list of your notifications
- From your Worklist page, select Notifications From Me in the View drop-down menu
- Select Go
- Select a transaction from the Worklist
- Select the transaction link in the Subject column to view transaction information included in the notification
- Follow standard approval procedures to approve, hold or reject transactions. Refer to Roles and Responsibilities of Approvers for more information.
Selecting Approve or Reject returns the screen to the Notifications Worklist.
- Transactions route to the next approver (if any).
- As needed, audit transactions considering the following:
- For iBudgets, iJournals, Expense Requests (Expense Reports, Advance Requests, Non-PO Payments and Petty Cash Replenishments), Labor Distribution Adjustment or PCard workflows that you approve using Notifications from Me, there will be no indication they were ever delegated (the Vacation Delegatee's SUNet ID will not appear in the record).
- For Requisitions (iProcurement non-catalog, SmartMart and Amazon Business) that you approve using Notifications from Me, the Approval History will include “Delegated” in the row with the original approver's name, and the Notes will include the message entered when the Vacation Rule was established. The name in the next row is the Vacation Delegatee, and the record will show that they approved the transaction when they took no action. However, the next two lines (reserved and approved) will only show the original approver (who actually approved the transaction), thus preserving an audit trail.