Delegatees follow these instructions after receiving an Oracle workflow notification email alerting them of a delegated transaction that requires review and approval.
Act on Delegated Oracle Transaction Approvals
Before You Start
You need a SUNet ID and password to access Oracle Financials. Understand the roles and responsibilities of financial approvers.
- Select the notification from the list The most recent three notifications display on the Home page.
- Select Full List as needed to view the complete list of your notifications
- Select SU Workflow Notifications
- Select Workflow Notifications
- Select Notifications
- Select the notification from the list
- Review and approve transactions by following the appropriate procedure for the transaction types:
- How to: Approve or Reject a Purchase Requisition
- How to: Approve, Request More Info or Reject an Expense Report, Advance or Non-PO Payment
- How to: Review, Approve or Reject PCard Verifications
- How to: Review and Approve Journal Entries
- How to: Approve or Reject Labor Distribution Adjustments
Workflow notifications include any message entered by the original approver when setting up the Vacation Rule.
Additional Information: Selecting Approve or Reject returns the screen to the Notifications Worklist.
- Transactions route to the next approver (if any).
- As needed, transactions can be audited considering the following:
- For iBudgets, iJournals, Expense Requests (Expense Reports, Advance Requests, Non-PO Payments and Petty Cash replenishments), Labor Distribution Adjustment or PCard workflows approved by a Vacation Delegatee, the original approver's name will show as the approver. The Action History will show the SUNet ID of the actual Delegatee approver in the comments field, after any comments entered by the original approver.
- For Requisitions (iProcurement non-catalog, SmartMart and Amazon Business) approved by a Vacation Delegatee, the Approval History will include Delegated in the row with the original approver's name, and the Notes will include any message entered by the original approver when they established the Vacation Rule. The name in the next row is the Vacation Delegate, and their actions will appear in the status column.
- To view a list of transactions handled by others on behalf of an approver, refer to Oracle Vacation Query for more information.