Several web based inquiry tools are available to look up data in the Oracle Financials system information from the home page of the system itself.
Within the Oracle Financials system home page is a folder titled SU Inquiry Tools and Forms. This content focuses on the inquiry tools. They provide key information in multiple areas to assist in financial transaction processing whether pulling information about things like purchase orders, funds and expenditure types. The list of query tools follows, while in the reporting section is a link to reporting pages describing each tool.
- Expenditure Type Query
- Fund Title Query
- Requisition and Purchase Order Query
- Financial Approval Authority Query
- Vacation Query
- Supplier Query and Request
- Labor Distribution User Query
- Pending Transactions
The two forms listed below are located in the same folder as the inquiry tools. For more information refer to Topic Overview: Stanford's Purchasing Card (PCard) Program or Topic Overview: Stanford Travel Card (TCard) Program
Authority is not required for Oracle Financials Inquiry tools, as they do not return confidential financial information. All Stanford employees automatically have access to Oracle Financials.
To access the inquiry tools follow these steps (the query tools can be used concurrently while using other Oracle Financial applications).
- Log in to Oracle Financials
- Enter ofweb.stanford.edu in the browser
- Log in using your SUNet ID, password and two-step authentication
- Select the SU Inquiry Tools and Forms from the home page, Navigator section
- Select the inquiry tool of interest from the list:
For reporting pages about each of the Oracle inquiry tools refer to Reporting: Oracle Inquiry Tools.