A guest profile template is used to book guests or affiliates who do not have a SUNet ID. These bookings can be made via a guest profile template. (Stanford faculty, staff, students and postdoctoral scholars already have Egencia profiles and should not be booked using the guest profile template.) To book on behalf of another Stanford traveler refer to How to Manage Travel for Others as a Travel Arranger in Egencia.
Guest Travel in Egencia
Before You Start
You may want to also consider these Travel How Tos:
- To access the details of your Egencia guest profile template, navigate to your guest profile template (Guest of) per below.
Please do not change the email address. This needs to remain the same email address as the individual who manages this profile. You can add additional email accounts under Notifications if you want another individual to receive email alerts when guest travel is booked.
The custom data fields match the traveler arranger’s custom data fields and should not be changed and therefore are locked.
- If guest travel has been canceled, unused tickets will be stored in the guest profile template under Payment Type, per below:
- Search for individual traveler trip details using First Name and Surname field.
- Log in to Egencia with your SUNet ID and password.
- Select your guest profile template (Guest of) in the traveler search bar.
- Book travel components as per normal booking process.
- Enter guest traveler’s information as per the government issued identification they will use for travel.
- Enter payment details
- Confirm booking.
If you need to book for multiple guests repeat step 4. Once you have booked one guest you can repeat the process for subsequent guests.
If you need booking support, an Egencia agent can assist via phone or email:
24 hours a day: 1-417-520-4735 or 1-877-219-1159
Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST: email@example.com