All Stanford faculty, staff and students have an Egencia profile. You can customize your profile to your personal specifications. You can set your travel and notification preferences as well as store personal travel information that will be transferred to your travel reservations during the booking process. Having a complete profile will ensure a streamlined booking experience as your information will be automatically transmitted to the airline, hotel, rental car or rail provider where applicable.
Manage Your Profile in Egencia
Before You Start
Please have all necessary travel documents and any travel organization membership details available to enter into your profile.
Complete all applicable profile details:
- Enter gender, date of birth, phone number(s), and address. If you need to update your name profile name please visit, Change Travel Profile Name for Stanford University Travelers.
- Add passport and TSA secure flight information, if applicable. Enter either your TSA PreCheck or Global Entry number in Known Traveler Number field.
- If you need to add another Stanford user to manage your profile to book travel on your behalf, or if you need to manage another traveler, add them here
- Add payment information
You may also find details on unused airline credits in payment information
- Add flight, hotel, car, and rail loyalty program and membership numbers
- Set notification preferences including calendar settings, email settings, as well as email and mobile travel alerts
- Set flight, hotel, and car preferences
- Add an emergency contact
For agent assistance, contact Egencia:
- By phone: call 1-202-414-2334, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- By email: contact @email