This page is used to manage preferences for receiving email notifications throughout the SmartMart Contracts request process. Reminder notifications can be set for different steps in the process and may include instructions and direct links to take further action.
Before You Start
Launch SmartMart Catalog Suppliers & Contracts
- Select SU Internet Procurement
- Select SmartMart Catalog Supplier & Contracts
Navigate to User Profile and Preferences
- Click the Profile Icon on the top right
- Click View My Profile
Update Contracts Notification Preferences
- Select Notification Preferences (on the left) and then select Contracts
- From the Notification Preferences: Contracts page, click Edit Section (on the top right). Scroll down to view all sections. Only one section can be edited at a time.
There are 3 sections to the Contract Notification Preferences page:
- Contracts - Approval Workflow
- Contract Obligations
- Review available Notification Preferences
- Click the "?" (next to the Notification Preference item) to see information about that option
- Select Override and then select from the drop down menu to edit the Notification Preference to one of the following options:
- Email & Notification
- After completion of editing a section, click Save Changes or Cancel (at the bottom right of the section)
- As needed, continue editing the other sections
Revisions to Notification Preferences will only affect future contract requests, not contract requests that are currently in progress.