This page provides step-by-step instructions for preparers needing to view and manage eReceipts that have been shared with them via the Stanford eReceipts mobile app. Receipts shared with preparers via eReceipts can be managed in Oracle from the eReceipts link in the Resources section of the Expense Requests or PCard system Home Page.
View and Manage eReceipts
Before You Start
- Learn about eReceipts mobile app, process and procedures on Fingate.
- Select SU Expense Requests
- Select SU PCard
- Under Resources, select eReceipts
- Click Pending:Me
- Click View on the left to see the image
- Click Detail on the right to see the specifics about what steps were taken
- As needed, add/edit Preparer Notes
- As needed, click Unassign to return eReceipts to the uploader for reassignment. The eReceipt is removed from your Pending:Me queue.
- Click Return to go back to the Pending:Me screen
- Click Processed
eReceipts that have been added to an Expense Request or PCard transaction will appear here.
- Select View on the left to see the image
- Select Detail on the right to see the specifics about what steps were taken
The Transaction Number from Expense Requests or PCard will appear (i.e., ER1662898 or 4889930)
- Click Return to go back to Processed screen
- Click Return to Portal to return to the Oracle home page
- Click Log Out to exit Oracle
For Receipt Uploaders:
For Transaction Preparers: