Identify who has authority to run Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) financial reporting and who has authority to grant that authority for a particular scope (including organization, PTA and subject area).
Before You Start
- Learn the four-letter org code of the owning organization or its parent hierarchy lineage.
- Be familiar with the OBI authority model so you can identify the people who have that authority. Refer to OBI Financial Reporting Authority Model for more information.
View OBI Financial Reporting Authority Assignments within an Organization
- Enter search criteria for the View Authority for All People Within an Organization report view
- Select Organization from the drop-down list
- Select Enterprise Reporting from the System drop-down list
- Select Financial Reporting from the Business Function drop-down list
- Select the desired Privilege from the drop-down list. Options include:
|Intermediate Ad Hoc User||
|Advanced Ad Hoc User||
Note: Currently reserved for the central OBI Financial Reporting team.
- Select Apply to display results
- Select Reset or Clear My Selections to initiate a new search