Identify who has authority to run Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) financial reporting and who has authority to grant that authority for a particular scope (including organization, PTA and subject area).
Before You Start
- Learn the four-letter org code of the owning organization or its parent hierarchy lineage.
- Be familiar with the OBI authority model so you can identify the people who have that authority. Refer to OBI Financial Reporting Authority Model for more information.
View OBI Financial Reporting Authority Assignments within an Organization
- Filter the results to view the authority assignments specific to OBI Financial Reporting for the selected org
- Expand the Subsystem accordion and select Enterprise Reporting
- Expand the Business Function accordion and select Financial Reporting
By clicking on the View Org Hierarchy icon (located under the organization name displayed at the top of the screen), you can navigate authority assignments at different levels of the org hierarchy.
|Intermediate Ad Hoc User||
|Advanced Ad Hoc User||
(Currently reserved for the central OBI Financial Reporting team)
Individuals with a green checkmark after the phrase Grantable can grant specific authority to others.