This online course is required for cardholders, custodians, and verifiers who need information about the Stanford Purchasing Card (PCard) policies and procedures. Successful completion is required for access to a PCard and the PCard module in Oracle Financials.
- Describe the purpose of the Purchasing Card (PCard) Program
- Explain how the two types of purchasing cards differ
- Fulfill your role and responsibilities in financial stewardship of the PCard
- Comply with university policy about permissible and non-permissible PCard expenses
- Avoid the risks involved with using the PCard
- Apply policies back to your school or unit
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.
Additional Training Materials
Following the completion of training, the Purchasing Card (PCard) Module Learning Supplement is available for just-in-time support.