On Friday, July 1, the Financial Support Center (FSC) phone line will be closed to incoming calls in order to prioritize resolving open support requests. On that day, you can still submit a support request through the Stanford Services & Support portal, which is the best method to seek assistance from a support specialist.
The Financial Support Center (FSC) is the primary method of getting individualized support for all types of financial tasks included within the scope of Fingate, the Gateway to Financial Activities website. The FSC provides a single point of friendly and professional support for faculty, staff, students, visitors and suppliers.
Students seeking assistance with their university bill or financial aid should contact Student Financial Services (SFS).
- Submit a support request
- Call 1-650-723-2772
- Call Back Feature: When wait times are 15 minutes or longer, the system will offer a call back option where callers can opt for a support specialist to call them back by pressing "1." Text notifications are also available to allow callers to cancel or reschedule the call back.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. PT
- Friday, 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. PT
Until further notice: Phones to be closed from noon to 1 p.m. daily.
Areas of Specialization
Support Specialists are trained to provide first-tier support for all questions related to:
- Account Structure
- Expenditure Types and Object Codes
- PTA Requests
- Cash Management
- Non-Purchase Order (PO) Payments
- Purchasing, including:
- SmartMart and Amazon Business Orders
- Non-catalog Purchase Requisitions / Orders
- Purchasing Cards (PCards)
- Reimbursement and Expense Reporting
- Supplier Invoice Payments
- Supplier/Payee Requests
- Travel Services including Stanford Travel Card (TCard)
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Financial Reporting
As needed, Support Specialists will reach out to other business process subject matter experts within Financial Management Services (FMS) to respond to the full scope of client questions related to financial tasks.