This course is required for individuals responsible for updating PTA attributes using PTA Manager.
- Describe PTA Maintenance roles and responsibilities
- Describe the features of PTA Manager's Maintenance system
- Access and navigate the PTA Maintenance system
- Update an attribute for an individual PTA segment
- Update a single attribute for multiple PTAs
- Cancel a scheduled update transaction
- View transactions
Self-paced (approximately 30 minutes)
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.
FIN-PROG-0020: Financial Stewardship Expectations
FIN-0102: Using Stanford Chart of Accounts
FIN-0200: Introduction to Stanford PTA Attributes
FIN-0202: Maintaining PTAs Using PTA Manager