Wire transfer and ACH Payments provide a fast, convenient payment method for entities remitting payment to the university. Wiring instructions required by remitters (foreign and domestic) to send EFT payments to the university are listed below. Please select the appropriate instructions and complete the form. This allows for departmental specific instructions to the remitter.
Wiring Instruction for Remitter
- Payment for a student at the university: Use the Students AR Template
- Gifts or Affiliates payment to the university: Use the Gifts or Affiliates Template
- Payments to the Office of Sponsored Research: Use the OSR Template
- Payments to the Graduate School of Business: Use the GSB Template
- Payments to Stanford University’s main account: Use the General Template
Submit a Support Request to notify Cash Management of the expected incoming transfers to ensure that funds are promptly credited to your department.