Use the Gift Transmittals system to view the workflow and monitor the status of a gift transmittal.
Before You Start
- The gift transmittal must be initiated in the Gift Transmittals system before you can view its workflow and status.
Access Gift Transmittals
- Select SU Gift User
- Select Gift Processing
- Read the Gift Transmittals Confidentiality Agreement
- Select Proceed
Find the Gift Transmittal That Needs to Be Completed
- Under the Gifts Requiring Your Action section, find the gift transmittal record
- Select Next to page through the records, if needed
- Select the Transmittal Id link that requires your action
- Select Gift Inquiry from top left menu
- Enter information about the gift at the top of the page as search criteria
- Select Search
- From the Gift Transmittal Form column, select the Gift Transmittal ID number
View Transmittal Workflow and Status
- Select the Workflow tab to view all tasks required, from gift initiation through gift posting and the current process status.
- Each row represents an assigned task, actions to take, completion date and comments.
- View your assigned action item(s), which will be indicated by “In Progress” in red text in the Action column.
- The Add, Remove and Reassign buttons will be available, when applicable. Refer to How to: Add, Reassign or Remove an Approver.
Complete your assigned tasks:
- If a faculty recipient of a gift is required to complete a Conflict of Interest (COI) form, the COI task will appear in the Transmittal Workflow. Refer to How to: Complete the Conflict of Interest Task for additional instructions.
- Review, Approve, Return or Reject Gift Transmittal
- Reassign Gift Transmittal to Other Award Owning Org