You can export gift transmittal data to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet using a Donor Type or Transmittal Type export.
Before You Start
Obtain the gift transmittal information you want to export.
Access Gift Transmittals
- Select SU Gift User
- Select Gift Processing
- Read the Gift Transmittals Confidentiality Agreement
- Select Proceed
Find the Gift Transmittal That Needs to Be Completed
- Under the Gifts Requiring Your Action section, find the gift transmittal record
- Select Next to page through the records, if needed
- Select the Transmittal Id link that requires your action
- Select Gift Inquiry from top left menu
- Enter information about the gift at the top of the page as search criteria
- Select Search
- From the Gift Transmittal Form column, select the Gift Transmittal ID number
Export Transmittal or Donor Information
- Once the desired transmittals are displayed, select Transmittal or Donor Information from the Export Type drop-down list
- Select Download to Excel
- Select Save or Open
- Select OK
- A spreadsheet that is sorted based on Transmittal Form or Donor Type is generated.