This course is recommended for individuals who initiate purchases of goods and services using Oracle iProcurement non-catalog requests.
All university employees with active SUNet IDs are automatically granted access to initiate all types of purchase requisitions. Non-employee students require sponsorship by a Stanford employee. To request student access, please submit a support request.
This course is temporarily offline for redesign. Refer to Learn About: Non-Catalog Requests in iProcurement.
- Understand the different types of requisitions and when to use them
- Set up user preferences in iProcurement
- Create standard non-catalog requests
- Perform requisition inquiries
- Process receiving and returning orders
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.