This course is recommended for individuals who initiative purchases of goods and services using Oracle iProcurement.
Access to the iProcurement modules do not require taking this course. Stanford Employees with valid SUNet IDs are automatically granted access. Students, Post-docs and non-FTEs must be sponsored by their department. To request sponsored access, please submit a Support Request.
This course is temporarily offline for maintenance and updates. Please refer to the following pages for current content:
Topic Overview: Purchase Goods
Topic Overview: Purchase Services
Learn About: Non-Catalog Requests in iProcurement
Learn About: SmartMart in iProcurement
Learn About: Amazon Business in iProcurement
- Understand the different types of requisitions and when to use them
- Set up user preferences in iProcurement
- Create Standard Requisitions
- Perform requisition inquiries
- Process receiving and returning orders
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.