Follow these instructions to view the status of your procurement contract request in SmartMart Contracts.
Before You Start
Before You Start
- As needed, review the demo for Contract Request Status in the SmartMart Contracts System: Learning Supplements.
- To view the status of a Requisition or a Purchase Order related to the contract request, use the Requisition and Purchase Orders Query Tool.
- Select SU Internet Procurement
- Select SmartMart Catalog Supplier & Contracts
- Hover over the Award Icon on the far left
- Hover over Search to be able to select Search Contracts
- In the search page: enter the Contract Name, Contract Number or 2nd Party Name (Supplier)
Example of Search Results:
Contracts meeting the search criteria are included in the Contract Search Results. Click on Open Summary on the far right to identify the Contract Advisor for this contract file.
- View the status of the contract request or contract. Possible statuses include:
|Contract Request||Incomplete||Has not been submitted|
|Contract Request||Under Review||Contracts Intake team reviewing|
|Contract Request||Completed||Contracts Intake Team has completed their review|
|Contract Request||Returned||Reviewed and returned by the Contracts Team for additional information or instructions|
|Contract File||Draft||A contract file has been created and is in a working status|
|Contract File||Pending Approval||
The contract file is in approval workflow and is either awaiting financial approval from Oracle, or waiting for the Contracts team to begin work after receiving financial approval from Oracle
|Contract File||Pending Signature||Contract document is awaiting e-signature|
|Contract File||Out for Signature||Contract document has been sent by the e-signature system to the people who will sign|
|Contract Document||Executed - Future||Contract document has been signed, but the start date of the contract is in the future|
|Contract Document||Executed - In Effect||Contract document has been signed and the start date of the contract has passed|
|Expired||End date of the contract has passed|
|Contract Document||Terminated||Contract has been ended prior to the end date of the contract|
|Contract Document||Archived||Contract File has been hidden from search results|
- Click Approvals to view Approval Status
Note: If the status of the contract is Out For Signature and with the supplier, then it is recommended to contact the supplier to facilitate the eSign process. To determine the current state of the contract’s signatures, view the eSignature tab and select the info icon (to view the time stamp), as shown below:
What Happens Next?
As needed, reach out to the Contract Advisor for the contract. See How to: Use Message Tools Within SmartMart Contracts for step by step instructions.