Follow these instructions to view the status of your procurement contract request in SmartMart Contracts.
Before You Start
- Select SU Internet Procurement
- Select SmartMart Catalog Supplier & Contracts
- Hover over the Award Icon on the far left
- Hover over Search to be able to select Search Contracts
- In the search page: enter the Contract Name, Contract Number or 2nd Party Name (Supplier)
Example of Search Results:
Contracts meeting the search criteria are included in the Contract Search Results. Click on Open Summary on the far right to identify the Contract Advisor for this contract file.
- View the status of the contract request or contract. Possible statuses include:
|The Request is being reviewed by the Contracts Intake Team
|The Request was accepted by the Contracts Intake Team
|The Request was reviewed and returned by Contracts Intake Team for additional information or instructions. The Request needs to be resubmitted for the Contracts Intake Team to review the changes you made and complete the Request.
|The Contract is in the process of being created/reviewed/negotiated
The Contract is waiting for financial approval in Oracle followed by action (review/negotiation/signature) by Contracts Team
|The Contract is ready to send for e-signature
|Out for Signature
|The Contract was sent to all Parties for e-signature
|Executed - Future
|The Contract is signed but the Effective date is in the future
|Executed - In Effect
|The Contract is signed by all parties and Effective - the workflow/process is COMPLETED
|The Contract has past its end date (completed the term) and was not renewed or extended
|The Contract File has been replaced through an Amendment
- . View the Contract Advisor on the pop up Summary
As needed, contact the assigned Contract Advisor. See How to: Use Message Tools Within SmartMart Contracts.
- Within the Contract file itself, go to the Approvals section and see the current approval routing:
- As needed, contact the assigned Contract Advisor for the contract. See How to: Use Message Tools Within SmartMart Contracts for step by step instructions.