This page explains the required steps for viewing pending supplier and payee requests.
View Pending Supplier/Payee Requests
Before You Start
A request for a new supplier/payee record, an activation request for an existing supplier/payee or a new site address request should have already been made by a university employee using the Supplier Query and Request tool.
- In the Navigator section, select SU Inquiry Tools and Forms
- Select Supplier Query and Request
- Select the three-line symbol (hamburger) at the top left corner of the screen to expand the menu:
- To search for and update current payee/suppliers, select Search/Maintain Payees
- To request a new payee/supplier, select Request New Payee/Supplier
- To view already submitted requests, select View Your Pending Requests
- Use the fields to search for suppliers already enrolled with Stanford, or to update their information. Partial names and spaces accepted. Examples: Smith, Jane - Acme Construction - Santa Clara County
To search using wildcard (%), enter: %search term%, enter a minimum of 3 characters excluding %
- Once results are returned, select a column header name to specify further details in that column
- Determine what source system this Supplier uses. (i.e., Supplier and Payee Registry is a self-service method for Suppliers to update their information.)
- Determine if Status is inactive
- Request to have Supplier Enablement activate and add or change a site
Request New Payee/Supplier
- Enter information in the fields to respond to questions that will allow Supplier Enablement to select which Source System should be used to add the new Payee/Supplier
View Your Pending Requests
- Select this option to view all in process and completed Payee/Supplier requests entered by you.
To view the Supplier or Visitor Payee Request Status types and definitions, see Resource: Supplier or Visitor Payee Request Statuses
You may use Oracle Pending Transactions inquiry tool, which also provides a consolidated view of all purchase requisitions, invoice payments, supplier and payee requests, PCard verifications and Expense Request system transactions that are pending an action.