When a purchase order (PO) is received with inaccurate information, a correction in receiving needs to be done in Oracle Financials.
Before You Start
The step-by-step instructions on this page are an example of incorrect product quantity. To correct receiving, obtain the 8-digit Purchase Order number and product information.
- Select SU Internet Procurement
- Select the My Receipts tab at top of iProcurement home page
- Select Correct Receipts in the right hand bar
It’s possible to also note returns from this page by selecting the Search option Receipts to Correct. Be sure not to use the correction process for returns as they affect the purchase order differently.
- Change the Search Attribute field to Find by Order Number
- Enter 8-digit Purchase Order number
- Select Go
- Enter correct quantity
- Select Continue
If "1" needs to be corrected to zero, enter "0".
- Select Submit and a confirmation screen appears to allow you to review receiving details.