These steps show you how to check approval status for an order in SmartMart.
Before You Start
Obtain the 8-digit purchase order (PO) number from iProcurement or from an approval email.
Smartmart orders are placed after all approvers have approved the requisition.
- Select SU Internet Procurement
Search for the Requisition
- Select My Requisitions on the top bar
- If the order has a status of In-Process, select on the status to see which approvers are still pending
- If the order has a status of Approved, check status by calling the SmartMart supplier and provide the 8-digit PO number
SmartMart supplier contact information is available on the Browse Suppliers screen in SmartMart.
- Select Search button
- Fill in the known fields to help narrow your search
- Requisition Created By
- Requisition Created
- Requisition Number
- Order Number
- Requisition Status
- Requisition Description
- Select Go
- Select the status of the requisition to see the approval history in the results page