This page provides links to templates for Faculty Pay Spreads and Faculty Salary Caps.
Faculty Pay Spreads
Sponsored projects require a charge to salary as it is earned, rather than as it is paid. For faculty who have elected to receive pay for a nine-month appointment over 10 or 12 months, use the Paying an Academic Year Salary over 12 months template to calculate the appropriate Labor Schedule entries.
Faculty Salary Caps
Sponsored projects may have limitations on the amount of salary that can be charged. Use the following templates to calculate the appropriate Labor Schedule entries.
For Individual Awards:
- Full time, 12-month appointment
- Full time, academic year appointment
- Part time, 12-month appointment
- Part time, academic year appointment
For Multiple Awards:
- An individual who is paid as the salary is earned (12-month or academic-year appointment, full- or part-time)
- An individual on a nine-month appointment paid over 12 months (full- or part-time)