This course is required for individuals responsible for creating and maintaining labor schedules using the Labor Schedules System in Oracle Financials.
This course Provides an overview of the Labor Schedules System. During this course you will learn about:
- System relationships and data flow including the Oracle Payroll Process and Oracle Payrol Hirearchy Process
- Organizations Suspense Accounts (OSA), including why earnings post to an OSA, clearing OSA transactions and the OSA Sweep Process
- Salary Caps and why the university must ensure that any salary above the maximum annual rate set by an agency must not be charged to the agency, and capturing salary percentage over the cap using expenditure type 51190
- The definition of a Salary Commitment, and how salaries are committed for Salary Employees, Graduate Student (GFS) Employees, Sponsored and Non-Sponsored PTAs
- The purpose of the OBI Monthly Expenditure Details Statement and see an example
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.