This course is recommended for Principal Investigators and study administrators responsible for payments to human subject participants.
This course covers guidelines and methods for paying human subjects, and the use of the Expense Requests system to do so. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify human subject payment methods and guidelines
- Describe guidelines for human subject payment record-keeping and confidentiality
- Identify tax guidelines for human subject incentive payments
- Enter a Non-PO Payment request for direct monetary payment of human subject incentives
- Request and clear an advance for human subject incentives
- Request reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses incurred for human subject incentives
- Request reimbursement of travel expenses for a human subject participant
Self-paced (approximately 30 minutes)
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.