Who Should Take This Course
Recommended for Oracle Labor Distribution users, financial administrators and analysts whose job requires flexible and efficient payroll and labor management (PLM) reporting with accurate, interactive reports.
This course provides instruction for running payroll and labor management reports using the Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) reporting platform. Through a combination of lecture and demonstration, participants will learn to:
- Describe relationship between ad hoc analysis and predefined reports
- Describe the OBI PLM authority user types / model
- Describe application dashboard functionality
- Compare related ReportMart1 / ReportMart3 reports to new PLM predefined reports
- Identify how common business questions can be answered using PLM predefined reports
- Describe how to run and view PLM predefined reports
- Identify available support resources
Self-paced (approximately 60 minutes)
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.