Stanford employees can update their mailing address in StanfordYou to ensure W-2 Forms and other payroll information, benefits and checks are mailed to the correct address.
Former employees must contact their former supervisor or department administrator to update their mailing address, or opt for electronic delivery of their W-2 Form.
Note: The StanfordYou website can also be used to maintain your phone and fax numbers, email account information, your StanfordWho and PeopleSoft HR directory information and your emergency contact information. You can also use StanfordYou to change your SUNet password.
Update Address Information
Before You Start
You need a SUNet ID and password.
- Select Maintain your directory information
- Select change… next to Home Phones & Addresses section
- Enter updated address information
- Select change… next to Stanford Affiliation section
- If necessary, enter updated phone(s), fax and/or work address information
- Select Save at the bottom of the form
To change your legal name as it reads on your Social Security card, you need to contact your department’s Human Resources Manager to make the change in the system. You can, however, set your preferred name in the Name & ID section of StanfordYou.
Information saved in StanfordYou updates the PeopleSoft Human Resources database every night.