Stanford Department/HR administrators and/or Payroll I-9 compliance specialists must verify that non-citizens employed by Stanford have current employment eligibility documentation. The Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) application has a report displaying employees whose eligibility documents
- Are not on file
- Need to be reverified and updated
Before You Start
Anyone who wants to access and run the I-9 Visa status reports must have the authority to that information and SUNet login information.
Locate I-9 Visa Status Report
- Select Catalog
- Select Shared Folders from the left menu
- Select HR-Payroll-Benefits Systems
- Select Job Information
- Select I-9 Visa Status Report from the center menu
Run the Report
- Enter a Work Assign Department to run the report
- Select Apply
- Search for I-9 Not on File or Expired I-9
- For employees whose records appear in the I-9 Not on File or Expired I-9 search result, refer to Topic Overview: Verify Eligibility for Employment (I-9) to complete their employment verification.