Labor Distribution Adjustments (LDAs) require review and approval by individuals with Labor Distribution Approval authority over each PTA charged. Approvers can return LDAs if not enough information is provided, or when modifications to the original transaction are necessary.
Before You Start
You will need a SUNet ID and password.
Find Labor Distribution Adjustments to Review
- Go to your Workflow Notifications Worklist
- Find your notification (use the Type column to sort)
Notifications can also be received via email. The notification contains a link to the Workflow Notifications Worklist
Approve or Reject Adjustments
- If the adjustment is correct, select Approve
- To return the adjustment to the originator, select Reject
- You will be required to enter Comments in the Response section.
- The Workflow Notifications Worklist screen will display
Continue or Finish Reviews
- Select the appropriate link to review another transaction
- When all reviews are completed, select logout
- Rejected transactions appear with a Returned status in the originator’s Distribution Adjustments Dashboard.
- The originator will have the option to Edit or Void returned transactions. Refer to How To: Manage Pending Labor Distribution Adjustment Transactions