This course is recommended for individuals who create expense or revenue journals in iJournals.
- Describe the purpose of iJournals
- Differentiate between iJournals transaction types
- Differentiate between login roles and their impact on system and data access
- Describe the journal entry process
- Explain iJournals approval policy and terminology
- Identify deadlines for journal submission and approval
- Search for and view the details and status of existing journals
Approximately 30 minutes
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.