This course is recommended for individuals responsible for reconciling and reviewing expenditures.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities related to the review and reconciliation of expenditure and revenue transactions
- Determine the reasonableness, consistency, and accuracy of each item on your expenditure or operating statement
- Learn how to locate details about each type of transaction
- Identify procedures for correcting errors
- Learn how to reconcile salaries, advances, and capital equipment
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.
FIN-PROG-0020: Financial Stewardship Expectations
FIN-0102: Using Stanford Chart of Accounts
FIN-0340: Introduction to OBI Financial Reporting
OBI Financial Reporting