Stanford travelers may purchase their individual travel online via the StudentUniverse portal for Stanford, which has unique features and benefits designed for students.
Students may use this channel to book all travel, including university-sponsored travel and personal flights to and from campus sessions. StudentUniverse is the recommended option for students traveling to Stanford overseas programs.
- Discounted rates on student airfare
- Dedicated support team
- Experts in international and domestic air travel
- 24/7 emergency assistance
How to Book
Students may purchase their individual travel online on the StudentUniverse portal for Stanford.
- All Stanford undergraduates, graduate students, and post-doctoral students automatically have profiles in StudentUniverse.
- They must use their @stanford.edu email address to log in.
How to Access Your Profile
- If this is your first time logging in to StudentUniverse, go to the StudentUniverse portal for Stanford, click the link to log in at the upper right, select "Forgot password?" and enter your Stanford email address. A password reset link will be emailed to you.
- Click the reset link in your email to return to the StudentUniverse portal.
- Enter your email address as a User Name, and create a new password. You will now have access to your profile and the StudentUniverse portal.
For extra assistance with individual travel, contact:
Please be advised, StudentUniverse charges a $35 fee for tickets that are booked with an agent. See service fees.
For student groups, visit the StudentUniverse group travel webpage to learn more. When you are ready to book the travel, contact: