Egencia is a full-service travel agency with designated agents.
- Book online or with an experienced travel agent.
- Save up to 25% on discounted air, hotels and car rentals.
- Pay with a Stanford travel card (preferred) or personal credit card.
- Arrange travel on behalf of other faculty, staff or visitors.
- Earn supplier loyalty program points and eligible benefits.
- Reservations are sent to International SOS for traveler assistance in the event of an international incident.
How to Book
Get started online with just a few easy steps:
Faculty, Staff and Students
- All active faculty, staff and students have Egencia profiles.
- Log in to Egencia with your SUNet ID and password.
Due to single sign-on (SSO) requirements, Stanford travelers cannot log into Egencia.com.
- Request an Egencia profile.
- After the profile has been created, log in to Egencia with your SUNet ID and password.
- Request a guest profile that can be used to book guest travelers.
Group and Meetings Travel
Update Your Travel Profile
- Review your profile to ensure your name is an exact match to your government ID.
- Select your travel arranger who may book your trips.
- Add your frequent flyer and loyalty numbers.
- Add your known traveler number (TSA PreCheck or Global Entry) if you have one.
- Set up Egencia On the Go flight alerts.
Log in using the SSO link in the lower right corner.
Answers to Common Questions
Visit Recent Updates on Booking University-Sponsored Travel for commonly-requested information, such as how to change a traveler's name in their travel profile.
When completing the expense reimbursement, be sure to select "Stanford Travel – Egencia" as the booking method.