This course is required for individuals responsible for preparing Digital Payment transactions in the Expense Requests system within Oracle Financials.
This course provides a detailed introduction to Digital Payments. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain what Digital Payments are
- Explain when Digital Payments can be used
- Explain where to access Digital Payments
- Describe the Digital Payments process
- Describe the process for returns or rejections of a Digital Payment
- Acknowledge the role and responsibilities of a Preparer and Approver
- Use Digital Payments to input a request
Self-paced (approximately 25 minutes)
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.
FIN-0102: Using Stanford Chart of Accounts
FIN-PROG-0020: Financial Stewardship Expectations
FIN-0400: Traveling for Stanford
FIN-0500: Introduction to the Expense Requests System (ERS)
FIN-0505: Digital Payments
Additional Training Materials
Following the completion of training, Digital Payments Learning Supplements are available for just in time support.