This course is recommended for individuals responsible for paying certain types of expenses that do not require a formal purchase order, such as human subject incentives, honoraria, royalties, dues and subscriptions, conference registrations, employee training, food and catering, transportation, refunds, relocation, etc.
This course provides an overview of the Non-PO Payment categories, and how to use the Expense Requests system to enter payment requests. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the guidelines for Non-PO Payment categories
- Enter a new payment request for single or multiple payees in a single transaction
- Request the setup of a new supplier/payee, within a payment request
- Request the setup of a new address for an existing payee, within a payment request
- Enter check delivery options
- Enter a payment request to be paid using a foreign draft, foreign wire transfer, or domestic wire transfer
Self-paced (approximately 45 minutes)
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.