This course is for individuals responsible for expense reports (including Travel Card transactions), reimbursement requests, advances, non-PO payment requests, and petty cash replenishment. Required for access to the Expense Requests system.
This course provides a detailed introduction to the Expense Requests system. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the Expense Requests system
- Describe the transaction process flow
- Enter a new expense report for domestic expenses
- Handle transactions that are returned or rejected
- Identify support materials and help for use of the Expense Requests system
Self-paced (approximately 70 to 80 minutes)
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.
FIN-PROG-0020: Financial Stewardship Expectations
FIN-0102: Using Stanford Chart of Accounts
FIN-0400: Traveling for Stanford
FIN-0500: Introduction to the Expense Requests System (ERS)