Stanford employees who have used personal funds for university business expenditures up to $100 may request reimbursement from the department’s petty cash custodian.
Before You Start
Gather the original expense receipts and communicate with the department custodian the need to request reimbursement. Employees requesting reimbursement should understand the Petty Cash Fund policy.
Submit the Completed Form and Receipts
- Attach the original expense receipts
- Send the receipts and completed Received of Petty Cash Form to the custodian
Receive Reimbursement Amount
- Receive the amount of the reimbursement indicated on the Received of Petty Cash Form
- Sign the Received of Petty Cash Form, indicating receipt
- Retain a copy of the completed Received of Petty Cash Form