Who Should Take This Course
This online course is appropriate for any learners needing to know how attributes relate to Projects, Tasks, and Awards at Stanford. It is a required course for all PTA Manager Users and Approvers.
- Describe the importance of correctly assigning Project, Task and Award attributes when creating a fund
- Select the appropriate attributes relating to award source and use
- Choose the most appropriate Owner-related attributes
- Select the most appropriate Manager for the account's Project, Task and Award levels
- View Project, Task, and Award attributes using various reports
- Identify which Attributes can be changed
- Describe how to close funds
Self-paced (approximately 50 minutes)
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.