This course is required for individuals responsible for requesting or approving PTA requests. This course is recommended for individuals needing to understand how attributes related to Projects, Tasks and Awards at Stanford.
This course explains how attributes specified during account set-up relate to awards, projects, tasks and their importance to financial management at Stanford. Topics include:
- Describing the importance of correctly assigning Project, Task and Award attributes when creating a fund
- Selecting the appropriate attributes relating to award source and use
- Choosing the most appropriate Owner-related attributes
- Selecting the most appropriate Manager for the account's Project, Task and Award levels
- Viewing Project, Task, and Award attributes using various reports
- Determining which attributes can be changed
- Closing funds
Self-paced (approximately 30 minutes)
Prior to enrolling in this course, complete prerequisite courses in the learning path below.