If you do not have PTA Manager or PTA Maintenance authority, follow these instructions to find individuals who do have authority, as well as individuals who are able to grant authority.
Before You Start
For specific PTA Manager and PTA Maintenance authority privileges and descriptions, see PTA Manager Access.
Log in to Authority Manager
Search for Individuals with PTA Manager or PTA Maintenance Authority
- Select Find an Organization under the Manage Authority heading on the left
- Enter the organization (org) name or 4-character org code in the search field
If needed, browse Organization Hierarchy to locate an org code.
- Select Search
- Click on the appropriate org link from the search results
- In the Financial System section under Self Service, find the individual(s) with the appropriate PTA Manager or PTA Maintenance Authority
If your search results do not include individuals with the authority you are looking for, repeat steps a–d using the parent org code in the org hierarchy by selecting the Parent org hyperlink at the top of the page.
For specific PTA Manager and PTA Maintenance authority privileges and descriptions, refer to PTA Manager Access.
Individuals who have a check mark in the Grantable column can grant specified authority to others.
- Click the i icon next to the correct individual to view contact information