Step-by-step instructions for canceling a scheduled PTA attribute update before the transaction has been completed.
Before You Start
Refer to Search for a Scheduled or Completed PTA Maintenance Request for additional information.
Log in to PTA Maintenance
Cancel Scheduled Attribute Update(s)
- Select Scheduled Updates tab
- Select the update(s) to cancel by selecting its Select Displayed Records checkbox
- Selecting the Select All Records checkbox at the top of the screen allows you to cancel all scheduled updates at once.
- Selecting header title links allows you to sort by that specific column.
- Type a reason for the cancellation(s) in the Cancellation Comments text field
- Select Cancel Scheduled Changes
- Select Yes on confirmation pop-up note or select No to disregard the cancelation(s) and return to the Scheduled Attribute Changes page
- Oracle sends an email notification to the individual who initially scheduled the attribute update(s) and any FYI contacts that they identified.
- To make changes to a completed PTA setup, refer to How-to instructions for updating PTA Attributes.